Short Fiction Prize.
-6,000 word count, maximum
-International submissions allowed
-Simultaneous submissions are allowed, but please inform us if your story has been accepted elsewhere
– Multiple submissions are allowed, but each story must be accompanied by a reading fee
– Previously unpublished work only
– All entries will also be considered for publication in CRAFT
– All submissions must be made via Submittable
– $20 reading fee per story
-Contest closes April 30
-Send us your best fiction. We are interested in stories that explore craft. We want stories that linger with us; stories that have an emotional core; and stories that feel fresh and new.